Francis Grover Cleveland Lifetime Achievement Award
We encourage re-nominating persons who did not already receive the award but were nominated previously.
Candidates will be chosen based upon the quality, scope and consistency of their positive influence upon theatre in the state. This is an award for a lifetime of service, though it does not imply that the person's contributions have ended or declined. The award was named for the founder of The Barnstormers Summer Theatre, the nation's oldest summer stock theatre company, still operating in Tamworth.
Nominations should include sufficient supporting documentation that the committee has a basis for consideration on the nominee.
If you would like to nominate someone for this special awards, please send nomination, supporting materials, write up, and nominee contact info to LifetimeAward@NHTheatreAwards.org
Some things the Operations Committee will be taking into consideration:
- How has this person affected theatre as a whole?
- What was the extent of the theatrical impact in NH?
- How long has this person been making an impact in NH? Have they been doing it for longer periods of time?
- Has the theatre contribution to the community been a positive one?
- Has the theatre contribution changed the social fabric for the better?
- Has the theatre contribution made a lasting impact on NH?