Expectations for ALL Adjudicators are:
- Attend Annual Training as per the current NHTA required schedule
- Abide by the Adjudicator "Code of Conduct"
- Have access to an Internet connected computer for NHTA Website access to input Ballots & enter in expected attendance dates
- Have a valid email address that is actively reviewed
- Submit and maintain accurate contact information for themselves on the NHTA Adjudication website
- Have the ability to travel to theatre venues ANYWHERE in the state of New Hampshire
- Upon receipt of an assignment, confirm their attendance date via email or phone with the producing theatre company’s Liaison no later than 7 days prior to the production’s open date. After the confirmation is done, this date must be entered into the NHTA Website
- Submit completed ballots via the NHTA Adjudication website within 30 days of the closing date of the production
- Primary Adjudicators are expected to attend, adjudicate, and score up to six (6) productions per year.
- Primary Adjudicators are directly assigned productions for adjudication, by random selection, from NHTA Administrators.
- Primary Adjudicators may be given adjudication assignments by volunteering for available assignments that arise from Primary Adjudicator "Reassignment Requests", provided their total number of assignments for the year does not exceed eight (8). Notices of available assignments are emailed to ALL adjudicators.
- Back-up Adjudicators may or may not be affiliated with a specific theatre company.
- Back-up Adjudicators will not be directly assigned to adjudicate in the regular roster like Primary Adjudicators by the NHTA administrators.
- Back-up Adjudicators may be given adjudication assignments by volunteering for available assignments that arise from Primary Adjudicator "Reassignment Requests" provided their total number of assignments for the year does not exceed eight (8). Notices of available assignments are emailed to ALL adjudicators.
- Back-up Adjudicators are not be guaranteed to receive an Adjudication Assignment
- Back-up Adjudicators may (voluntarily) advance to Primary status in the event their affiliated company loses one of their Primary adjudicators at any time during the NHTA season
- Unaffiliated Adjudicators are Back-Up Adjudicators who are not affiliated with a specific theatre company, and are therefore bound by the same expectations as Back-Up Adjudicators.
- Unaffiliated Adjudicators may (voluntarily) affiliate with any participating theatre company at any time during the NHTA season. Once affiliated, they may not return to "unaffiliated" status until the next NHTA season.