NHTA CALENDAR YEAR
The NHTA calendar year runs from December 16th thru December 15th.
No production may CLOSE after the end date of the NHTA Calendar Year, or it will be considered part of the following year.
- 60 Days to Submit/Edit a Production before opening date (required to give adequate notices to assigned Adjudicators)
- 2 Days to Submit/Edit Nominations before a Production Opens
ADJUDICATOR BALLOT ENTRY
- 14 Days Prior to show opens to Confirm Show Attendance on the NHTA Adjudicator website
- 30 Days After show closes to Submit Show Ballot
- 14 Days After Ballot submitted to Edit Ballots
Year-end ballot EXCEPTION: No ballots will be accepted after December 16th of each year, regardless of closing date of show
COMPANY PARTICIPATION APPLICATION SUBMISSIONS
- Application to participate listing the number of planned productions submitted for Adjudication must be submitted to the NHTA no later than January 1st.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF FINALISTS
- Typically done on or before December 20th of each year. All ballots must be completed and submitted by the end of the NHTA year on December 15th.
SUBMISSION OF NOMINATIONS FOR "SPECIAL AWARDS"
- September thru October prior to the NH Theatre Awards Show date
NH THEATRE AWARDS NIGHT
- Typically scheduled for the last weekend in January or first weekend in February of each year.
ANNUAL NH THEATRE AWARD TRAINING SESSIONS
- Will typically be announced by late October of each year
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
- Will typically be announced 30 days after the NH Theatre Awards Night
- Typically scheduled for early March of each year