ADJUDICATION ASSIGNMENT PROCESS
- Assignments are typically made to Primary Adjudicators 60 days or more before an assigned Production opens. Every attempt will be made to not make assignments less than 45 days before a production opens.
- All Adjudication Assignments are done via email
ADJUDICATOR ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Each Adjudicator can adjudicate up to a maximum of 8 Productions, per year
- Each Adjudicator can adjudicate only 1 Production per Producing Theater Company, per year
- Adjudicators cannot adjudicate their own affiliated company.
"AFTER THE FACT" ASSIGNMENTS
- Adjudicators will not be assigned to adjudicate a production "after" they have already seen the Production
- In extenuating circumstances, the NHTA MAY give an adjudicator an assignment for a show that the adjudicator has already seen, but ONLY if
- the adjudicator sees the Production again and
- that performance is seen after the assignment has been made