2017 award season annual application
ALL Theatre Companies wishing to participate in the NH Theater Awards must complete an annual Application Form, regardless of previous participation.
Applications *must* be received by the NH Theatre Awards administrators on or before January 1st of each year.
This form tells the NH Theatre Awards about the company. Here is where each year a theatre company declares who their Liaison and Adjudicator(s) will be.
Almost as importantly this form declares the number of theatre productions your theatre company intends to submit for adjudication.
Finally, the form provides the NH Theatre Awards with the most up-to-date theatre company contact information.
Submitting the Application
Download Theatre Company Application Form (click the DOWNLOAD icon --->)
IMPORTANT: This application form is a .PDF document. It CANNOT be submitted on-line. You must save it to your computer, fill it out and forward it as an attachment via e-mail to Admin@NHTheatreawards.org.
To open and save a .PDF document you must have a PDF reader. Get the free Adobe Acrobat reader at www.Abobe.com
Requirements for New Participants
For NEW NH Theatre Award Theatre Company Applicants:
- Must have done one of the following:
- Produced at least 2 full theatre productions in the previous calendar year
- Produced 1 full theatre production per year for the previous 2 calendar years.
NOTE: Above full theatre productions must meet the NH Theatre Awards requirements for an Adjudicated production
- Provide Programs, Press Releases and Promotional Material for past productions, if requested by the NHTA
- A Professional Theatre company will be ineligible if they are on any theatre unions "strike list" or their equivalents.
- The Theatre Company must be incorporated or based in NH.
- The Theatre Company must perform significant majority of productions in New Hampshire.
Requirements for Existing Participants
Having previously met the minimum number of previously produced productions requirements for a "new" company noted above, a currently eligible Theatre Company must present a minimum of 1 production each consecutive year in order to maintain eligibility as a continuing theatre company.
All other requirements noted above must continue to be met.